|Home||» Products||» Cement||» Seal And Dry Building Material|
Seal And Dry Building Material
Seal and Dry
UltraTech SEAL & DRY is cement based, single component, polymer modified, flexible, elastomeric, waterproof coating - for concrete and masonry surfaces. UltraTech SEAL & DRY is available as a dry powder that should be mixed with water before use. It is grey in colour and can be easily applied by brush or sprayed by spray machines.
- A heavy duty waterproof coating on new and existing surfaces
- Forms a flexible and washable membrane soon after application
- Highly effective on positive and negative sides of hydrostatic pressure
- Positive side impermeability: 5-7 Bar
- Negative side impermeability: 1.5 Bar
- Effectively seals all existing cracks in the surface. Crack bridging capability: 0.5mm
- Good resistance to UV and infra red rays
- Though highly water impermeable; it is breathable thus enhancing durability of concrete and mortar surfaces
- Strong adhesion with all cementitious surfaces including China chips
- Non-toxic, hence suitable for all types of water retaining structures
- Easy to handle, mix and apply
- Freedom from fungus/moss, improves life of finishing coats and aesthetics
- Being a single component, it does not require mixing of components at site, thus ensuring accuracy and proper quality. Only water is to be added before. Can be mixed with a stirrer, resulting in considerable saving of time and labor.
- Ease of application - being brush applied the product is Do-it-Yourself (DIY) type.
- Dual benefits of waterproofing and crack-bridging.
- No additional dead load on the structure after application.
- Flexible coating and hence can be used in niches and corners and on vertical surfaces.
- The surface is ready for any subsequent application within 48 hrs.
- Normally no curing is required after application. However, if the application is subjected to direct sunlight in summer, it is advisable to cover the surface and sprinkle water on it after one hour of application.
Sujan Colour Plast
Mr. Manoj Parikh
ABC Real Estate Developers
Mr. Dilipbhai Prajapati